Bil-Jac® introduces delicious NEW Pâté Platters™— bone appétit!
At Bil-Jac®, we never stop listening to our customers and working to bring wholesome, nutritious food that tastes amazing to your dog’s bowl. Our NEW Bil-Jac Pâté Platters™ are our latest example of this accomplishment.
Many pet parents are interested in adding variety to their dog’s diet. Some dogs (especially older ones) may need a little something to boost their appetites from time to time. Others may have dental problems and simply can’t eat dry dog food. But for most dogs, a little variety and a mixture of textures can be a real treat from time to time or even every day.
Bil-Jac Pâté Platters™ are available in 13 oz. cans and come with a resealable plastic lid. So you can feed your whole pack, or you can feed your small dog – with its own plastic lid it’s easy to put it in the refrigerator for later so you don’t have to waste any of the good stuff.
Four flavorful wet dog food varieties to please all dog palates.
- Chicken & Vegetables—Real chicken, carrots and peas make this a tantalizing choice for any dog.
- Chicken & Cheese—What dog doesn’t love cheese? A delicious combination your dog can’t resist.
- Beef & Sweet Potatoes—Beef provides the red meat dogs crave and the protein they need.
- Duck & Pumpkin—Delicious Duck and Pumpkin is a tasty treat for any dog.
That’s where Bil-Jac Påté Platters™ come in!
These high-quality wet dog foods can be fed as complete meals, placed on top of dry dog food, or mixed in to add variety and moisture to your dog’s diet. They satisfy that canine craving for meat, while providing the additional moisture of a wet dog food, as well as nutritional support for overall health. Check out these important nutritional benefits:
- Natural formula with added vitamins and minerals
- Contain Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- No wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Taste dogs enjoy
Try them all!
Try all of our NEW Pâté Platters™ wet dog foods and see which one your dog likes best. Chances are, he’ll love them all. They’re an easy and scrumptious way to give your dog all the delicious nutrition he deserves!